By ordering a business plan with us you agree to our terms and conditions as follows:
What Business Plans Do We Write
In order to maintain quality standards, we will restrict what types of business plans we write. We will initially write business plans for approximately 280+ business plan sectors, with the additional criteria that they based in UK.
We will incrementally expand our offer to include additional business plan sectors, other regions and also business plans for existing businesses.
Until further notice we will reject any business plan order that is for:
- A business sector for which we do not currently write business plans.
- Your business is not UK based.
- The business plan questionnaire has been submitted with inconsistent, erroneous or incompatible information.
Placing Your Order
Placing an order is free and comes with no further obligation to purchase. You will be invited to start your order after your initial phone call with us when you will be sent links via email to two separate questionnaires that will need completing and submitting in full within 3 working days before we can start writing you plan (further details explained in Questionnaires section). We also use our data models, financial models and market research to support the creation of a financially viable and robust business plan.
You will only be able to submit the questionnaires once so any information provided at this stage will be the information we use within the plan.
Orders require no initial payment. After the questionnaires have been completed and submitted within the 3 day time period for confirming an order we will create the plan and delivery it in 3 working days. You will then have a further 3 working days to review the plan and provide feedback. If you wish to keep and be able to download the plan we will require a payment of £495 +VAT to be made via our Review & Pay form.
When an order is placed with us, initial payment received and the order form completed you will be sent an Outlook Calendar reminder, an email and an SMS notification to remind you when the business plan is due to be delivered.
We are not responsible for any incorrect email or phone number provided that may prevent the proper delivery of the plan.
Neither email or phone details are shared or sold to any third parties.
We leverage our business plan resources and expertise to craft a financially viable and robust business plan. This will include but is not limited to:
- Financial Models
- Market Research & Market Data
- Business Plan Consultant Expertise
- Other Business Planning Tools & Expertise
Receiving Your Initial Plan
A link to view your plan will be sent to you via email and SMS. This private link will give you unique access to view an online PDF via DropBox that will allow you to view your plan in its entirety. You will not be able to download, print or edit the plan at this point as these are features that are accessed once you have completed your final payment to us.
It is our intention to provide your business plan by 6:00pm 3 working days after we have received your completed questionnaires, not the day after payment has been sent. It is therefore vital that the questionnaires are completed and submitted properly in order for the business plan to be created and sent to you. We seek to achieve this goal 98% of the time, however on occasion we’ll not be able to fulfil and will contact to you if that is the case to advise what delay you can expect.
Each order must complete two separate questionnaires which can be completed in as little as 15 minutes depending on the level of detail provided. Both questionnaires are to be completed online and links to each will be sent to your email.
The first questionnaire provides us with some written detail about your business, the management team and their experience. Any section identified as a ‘free type’ question will use your answer verbatim within the plan itself.
Our consultants will review the answers for any obvious errors and make changes where possible to improve the language were appropriate. However, this should not be in lieu of any customer taking the time to write out answers properly and it is best assumed the answers provided will be used word for word.
The second questionnaire will capture the financial detail of your proposal and will allow you to set pricing, sales expectations, purchases (upfront and ongoing) and staffing expectations. This questionnaire is preloaded with our benchmark data which you are free leave in situ or overwrite if you have any specific information you would like to use. A guide is in place to sense check whether any customer numbers maintain the validity of the business plan.
Submission of both questionnaires is confirmation that you are happy the information provided is true and accurate and can be used to create your plan.
Reviewing Your Business Plan
To obtain the full, un-restricted version of your plan we require you to fill out our review form and make final payment within 3 working days of recieveing the initial draft. Once this form has been submitted and payment received you will be sent your plan.
The Full BizPlan Business Plan
When you purchase the full BizPlan business plan, you will receive the business plan via a second DropBox link where the business plan can be downloaded. The business plan will be provided as editable versions in both Word and PDF formats, as well as a Profit & Loss and Cash Flow forecast in an Excel format. The document will be:
Editing the words is simple and you have the option to do so either via a PDF editing tool or straight in word. The numbers and financial information are linked to each other throughout the plan and cannot be edited accurately in this manner. Therefore, changes to numbers in the future can be requested and may be subject to an additional charge based on the time requirements to make amendments and reissue a revised copy.
The business plan will remain our intellectual property until we have received purchase consideration for a paid business plan. You agree that we may retain the plan for a further period of 2 years to enable us to make future changes that you might request. After this period, we will delete the plan from our database.
The client acknowledges and agrees that we own all Intellectual Property Rights in the provision of the services. You shall not have any rights to, under or in, any patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names or marks which are used by us in the provision of the services.
You agree to immediately report any infringement of our Intellectual Property Rights.
Each party may be given access to Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under these terms. each party shall hold the other’s Confidential Information in confidence and not make the other’s Confidential Information available to any third party or use the other’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of these terms.
Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of these terms.
You acknowledge that the process and systems which are provided by us in order to provide the business plan to you are our Confidential Information
TheBizPlan acknowledges that the information provided by you is your Confidential Information
Limitation of liability
You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Services, and the business plan provided to you by us, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you in connection with the Services, or any actions we take at your direction
All warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from these terms.
Nothing in these terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We shall not be liable whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under these terms.
Term and termination
Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, the we may terminate the agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if:
- You fail to pay any amount due under these terms on the due date for payment;
- You repeatedly breach any of the terms of these terms in such a manner as to reasonably justify the opinion that its conduct is inconsistent with it having the intention or ability to give effect to the terms of these terms.
On termination of these terms for any reason:
- All licences granted under these terms in respect of the Services and Business plan, shall terminate and you shall cease all use of services and business plan;
- We may destroy or otherwise dispose of any of your data in its possession
- Any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the agreement which existed at or before the date of termination shall not be affected or prejudiced
TheBizPlan shall have no liability to the Customer under these terms if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations under these terms, or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control.
We shall inform you of any proposed changes to these terms. We may change these terms if it is necessary due to:
- Applicable law, including, but not limited to, a change of such law;
- An advice and/or order based on applicable law;
- The evolution of the Services;
- Technical reasons or operational requirements
We shall inform you of the intended change before it takes effect. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using these services.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
Rights and remedies
Except as expressly provided in these terms, the rights and remedies provided under these terms are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by law.
If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
Each party acknowledges that in entering into these terms it does not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms.
Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these terms.
Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of TheBizPlan, assign, transfer, change or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under these terms.
TheBizPlan may at any time assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under these terms.
No partnership or agency
Nothing in these terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership between the parties, or authorise either party to act as agent for the other, and neither party shall have the authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way
Third party rights
These terms does not confer any rights on any person or party (other than the parties to these terms and, where applicable, their successors and permitted assigns) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Any notice required to be given under these terms shall be in writing and shall be sent by email to the email addresses provided by each party from time to time.
A notice sent by email shall be deemed to have been received at the time of transmission (as shown by the timed printout obtained by the sender).
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions
The term ‘PGWS Business Group’, ‘TheBizPlan’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3rd Floor. 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE, UK. Our company registration number is 11939610. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.