By ordering a business plan with us you agree to our terms and conditions as follows:
What Business Plans Do We Write
In order to maintain quality standards, we will restrict what types of business plans we write. We will initially write business plans for approximately 280+ business plan sectors, with the additional criteria that they are both start-ups and based in UK.
We will incrementally expand our offer to include additional business plan sectors, other regions and also business plans for existing businesses.
Until further notice we will reject any business plan order that is for:
- A business sector for which we do not currently write business plans.
- Your business is not UK based.
- Your business is not a start-up.
- The business plan questionnaire has been submitted with inconsistent, erroneous or incompatible information.
Placing Your Order
In order to be eligible for a business plan from the TheBizPlan, you must complete our Order Form, which incorporates the information we need to write the business plan. We also use our data models, financial models and market research to support the creation of a financially viable and robust business plan.
We may ask you for more information if your business plan requirement is for the purchase of an existing business compared with a newly created start-up business.
If you submit multiple Order Forms, we may reject your business plan order.
We leverage our business plan resources and expertise to craft a financially viable and robust business plan. This will include but is not limited to:
- Financial Models
- Market Research & Market Data
- Business Plan Consultant Expertise
- Other Business Planning Tools & Expertise
When an order is placed with us and accepted you will be sent an Outlook Calendar reminder, an email and an SMS notification to remind you when the business plan is due to be delivered. Both email and phone number are not used in any other marketing campaigns and are strictly for the communication and delivery of the plan, reminders of delivery and discounts we’ve approved for your use. We are not responsible for any incorrect email or phone number provided that may prevent the proper delivery of the plan.
For all orders received before midnight it is our intention to provide your business plan by 6:00pm the next day (7 days a week). We seek to achieve this goal 98% of the time, however on occasion we’ll not be able to fulfil and will contact to you if that is the case to advise what delay you can expect.
Free To Order
The business plan is free to order, requiring no upfront payment or obligation to make any future purchase. The finished plan will be available for you to view online via a private link which can be used to view and evaluate the plan. You will have full view access to the plan but will not be able, nor will you be allowed, to print or download the document. These restrictions are removed once a purchase has been made and payment processed.
After delivery of the plan, you will have 7 days to access the plan and provide us with a review. At this point you will be invited to purchase the plan at price you feel is appropriate via our ‘Name Your Price’ process. If that price is accepted by us, you will be redirected to a secure payment gateway and be provided with a unique discount code to use at checkout.
Reviewing Your Business Plan
When providing your business plan, we request that you provide us with feedback within 7 days, if we do not receive any feedback, we will delete the plan from our online document storage, on the assumption that you no longer require it. You will receive regular reminders via text and email throughout this period as additional prompts to provide us with a review.
The Full BizPlan Business Plan
When you purchase the full BizPlan business plan, you will receive the business plan via a DropBox link, the business plan will be provided in a editable PDF format. The document will be:
Text within the business plan can be edited via certain PDF editing software which can be done at your discretion. We would strongly advise not to attempt changing any of the financials as all calculations are linking throughout the document and even a small change may fundamentally break the viability of the plan. If any manual changes are made, we will not be held accountable to rectify any errors or mistakes. If you believe there are fundamental issues to the content of your plan, that you believe we are at fault for, please let us know via our Help Centre and we will endeavour to reply within 5 working days.
Name Your Price
The Name Your Price process forms part of your business plan review and as such needs to be completed in full to finalise the form and ensure the document remains in our online storage (see Reviewing Your Business Plan). We reserve the right to assess each price on merit and may reject certain offers that we believe do not reflect the inherent value of the business plan provided. This may result in a reasonable counteroffer being presented to you. Review forms can only be submitted once and therefore only one Name Your Price offer can be submitted.
The business plan will remain our intellectual property until we have received purchase consideration for a paid business plan. You agree that we may retain the plan for a further period of 2 years to enable us to make future changes that you might request. After this period, we will delete the plan from our database.
The client acknowledges and agrees that we own all Intellectual Property Rights in the provision of the services. You shall not have any rights to, under or in, any patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names or marks which are used by us in the provision of the services.
You agree to immediately report any infringement of our Intellectual Property Rights.
Each party may be given access to Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under these terms. each party shall hold the other’s Confidential Information in confidence and not make the other’s Confidential Information available to any third party or use the other’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of these terms.
Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of these terms.
You acknowledge that the process and systems which are provided by us in order to provide the business plan to you are our Confidential Information
TheBizPlan acknowledges that the information provided by you is your Confidential Information
Limitation of liability
You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Services, and the business plan provided to you by us, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to us by you in connection with the Services, or any actions we take at your direction
All warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from these terms.
Nothing in these terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We shall not be liable whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under these terms
Our liability in contract, tort, misrepresentation, or otherwise, arising in connection with the provision or use of the services or the business plan shall be limited to the total Fees received by us from you during the 12 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim arose.
Term and termination
Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, the we may terminate the agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if:
- You fail to pay any amount due under these terms on the due date for payment;
- You commit a material breach of any other term of these terms which breach is irremediable or (if such breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within a period of 14 days after being notified in writing to do so; or
- You repeatedly breach any of the terms of these terms in such a manner as to reasonably justify the opinion that its conduct is inconsistent with it having the intention or ability to give effect to the terms of these terms.
On termination of these terms for any reason:
- All licences granted under these terms in respect of the Services and Business plan, shall terminate and you shall cease all use of services and business plan;
- We may destroy or otherwise dispose of any of your data in its possession
- Any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the agreement which existed at or before the date of termination shall not be affected or prejudiced
TheBizPlan shall have no liability to the Customer under these terms if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations under these terms, or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control.
We shall inform you of any proposed changes to these terms. We may change these terms if it is necessary due to:
- Applicable law, including, but not limited to, a change of such law;
- An advice and/or order based on applicable law;
- The evolution of the Services;
- Technical reasons or operational requirements
We shall inform you of the intended change before it takes effect. We shall provide you with the opportunity to cancel our services at least 30 days before the change becomes effective. The use of our services after the changes become effective shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, it must stop using these services.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
Rights and remedies
Except as expressly provided in these terms, the rights and remedies provided under these terms are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by law.
If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
Each party acknowledges that in entering into these terms it does not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms.
Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these terms.
Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of TheBizPlan, assign, transfer, change or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under these terms.
TheBizPlan may at any time assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under these terms.
No partnership or agency
Nothing in these terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership between the parties, or authorise either party to act as agent for the other, and neither party shall have the authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way
Third party rights
These terms does not confer any rights on any person or party (other than the parties to these terms and, where applicable, their successors and permitted assigns) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Any notice required to be given under these terms shall be in writing and shall be sent by email to the email addresses provided by each party from time to time.
A notice sent by email shall be deemed to have been received at the time of transmission (as shown by the timed printout obtained by the sender).
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions
The term ‘PGWS Business Group’, ‘TheBizPlan’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3rd Floor. 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE, UK. Our company registration number is 11939610. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.